Explore the world of collection law - and learn techniques to get paid sooner.
The economy is struggling, and consumers and businesses are feeling the pinch. Don't get caught in the crunch - attend this seminar and learn valuable strategies for collecting money and avoiding liability.
It's true that anyone can do collection work … but to do it properly, you need to know more than the raw mechanics. At this seminar you will learn the practical techniques you can use to collect from even the most elusive of debtors. Make sure your client is the one among many creditors the debtor actually pays - register today for this one-of-a-kind learning opportunity.
Benefits for You
• Successfully avoid costly violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
• Determine what property can be executed against - and what's exempt
• Get a detailed picture of post-judgment remedies and procedures
• Find out how to follow an action to collect a judgment into a bankruptcy case
• Learn proven techniques for locating a debtors' assets
This seminar is designed for attorneys and other legal professionals, credit and collections managers, presidents, vice presidents and commercial lending professionals. Faculty includes Vogel Law Firm attorney Caren Wanner Stanley.
When: April, 10, 2013
Where: Best Western Doublewood Inn & Conference Center
3333 13th Avenue South; Fargo, North Dakota